Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creating Cards with Repurposed Materials: AECP Level 2 Challenge, Part 2 | Creando Tarjetas con Materiales Reutilizados: Desafío AECP Nivel 2, Parte 2
English below • Español más abajo Artist's Note: All artwork and card photographs shown are my original creations. AI may be used to s...
-
Note: I am writing a separate post on the process of creating these cards. This post looks at the design of the project as a whole. My teac...
-
🐾 A Note from Bimini: Black Cat Magic & a New Year Blessing Hello, darlings. My mom, VanGoghChica , has graciously given me a corner ...
-
These two Victorian-inspired cards were created with Altenew's The Drawing Room bundled kit. I really love this set. So many period tid...

I am not a watercolorist. But I tried, lol. My dad and his brother, my Tio Hugo. Not a "good" watercolor, but I love this painting as I always see them in my mind, sitting on a bench in the main plaza en Lima.
ReplyDelete